- Cost & Aid
- How to Apply
- Admitted Students
- New Freshmen
- Non-Degree seeking
- Visit UWGB
How to Apply
All items must be received by the admissions deadlines in order for you to be considered for admission as an international student.
(PDFs require Adobe Reader)
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Online Application: APPLY HERE
- $44 Application Fee
- Payable online by Credit Card (online application), or
- Payable with check to:
UW-Green Bay, 2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay WI, 54311
- Official Secondary School Transcripts
- Must be in original language AND English.
- Notarized copies are acceptable.
- Post-Secondary School Transcripts
- Must be evaluated by either ECE or WES.
- Evaluation must be a course-by-course evaluation based on authenticated documents.
- Evaluation of all post-secondary school work must be submitted, even if the candidate is not seeking credit for previous course work.
- English Proficiency
- 71 TOEFL IBT
- 6.0 IELTS
- 61-69 TOEFL scores or 5.5 IELTS score can be considered for fall entrance with a required summer ESL bridge program
- List of other options
- Financial Support Statement
- Bank statement
- Completed Transfer Clearance Form
- Copy of I-20 or DS-2019
Conditional Admission can be offered. More information can be found here:
Specific information according to where you are studying is found here:
- High School student currently studying in the USA
- High School student currently studying outside the USA
- University student currently studying in the USA
- University student currently studying outside the USA