What is PRO?
Phoenix Recruitment On-Line (PRO) allows students and alumni the opportunity to connect with employers & organizations for post graduate jobs, internships, and on-campus & off campus student employment opportunities. PRO enables students to easily register personal and academic information, upload resumes and cover letters, search for all types of jobs & internships, search for employers and organizations that hire college graduates and current college students, and select interview times -- all from a single software application.
How do I access PRO?
After going to the log-in page you will need to enter your username and a password.
If you experience difficulty accessing the system or have additional questions, please contact Career Services at (920) 465-2163 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Your username is your 9-digit UW-Green Bay Campus I.D. Number preceded by "uwgb_"
- Your initial password is your two-digit birth month, date, and year, including slashes.
Initial Password: 11/04/92
Are you seeking an on-campus or work-study position?
On-campus and work-study positions are listed in PRO. If you have questions, refer to the Student Employment website or call (920) 465-2556.
Resources to Assist You:
Features of the PRO System:
- More direct searching for jobs and internships is available.
- Resumes uploaded into PRO can be edited on-line in MS Word without having to upload a new resume.
- Students can retrieve an MS Word copy of their resumes if original documents are lost/damaged/corrupted.
- Inclusion in Resume Books is determined by information completed in MY PROFILE. Students do not need to manually publish resume in on-line resume books.
- In order for Employers to view a resume on-line, students need to simply answer “yes” to Employer Can See Resume?
- Directory of past internships has been created to allow for cleaner review of current opportunities.
Exclusive Resources for
Student/Alumni PRO Users:
These resources are available in the OnLine Resources tab once
you log into the PRO system.
Vault – an extensive career resource with
thousands of robust company profiles, an internship database ,
career videos, an extensive guidebooks section with over 100
downloadable titles and yearly rankings of top employers and
graduate programs. A great place for employer and industry
EmployOn Search Spider – a powerful job search engine that
searches all .com, .gov, and .edu web sites for job postings in
the US and Canada
Search by skill sets, key words, job titles, and geographic
Facts on File – a database by Ferguson containing comprehensive
job & industry profiles, skills highlights and career
Going Global – a career and employment
resource that includes country-specific career information,
world-wide job openings, internship listings, and industry
Click Here to Log into PRO!