Tip of the Month
Maintaining Personal Safety
- Always walk in groups
- Stick to well lit paths
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Report anything suspicious to Public Safety
- Know the location of Blue Light Emergency Phones.
- Call Public Safety for escort at night
Preventing Theft of Personal Property
- Don’t leave out money or valuables
- Don’t bring expensive items to school
- Mark your personal items with an engraver
- Make sure your room/car is locked when you leave.
- Don’t leave your property unattended.
- Fill out ID sheet with serial #s and file it with Public Safety
- Dial 9-911 (9-911 results in contact with Green Bay Communication Center.
- If Public Safety is needed, dial 2300
- Pay phones can be used to dial 911, no money is needed.
- Exterior campus phones can be used to dial 2300.
- Emergency Action Procedures are located in the campus directory and posted at all exits of classrooms, meeting rooms, offices.
Reporting A Crime/Suspicious Activity
- Dial 911 for an emergency, or call #2300 from a campus phone for assistance
- Keep calm
- Speak clearly
- Give as many details as possible
- Inform Public Safety of incident time a place.
- Stay in contact with Public Safety in case they have questions.