skip to content


Forms & Petitions

Electronic Forms (e-forms) require a network user ID and password. If your network user ID is no longer active, click on the (e-form) link for the form you want below and you will be given the opportunity to create an ID to use for completing e-forms.

If you are having any difficulty accessing a form, please call Student Services at (920) 465-2657.

***Occasionally workplace network security will prevent logging in to Dynamic forms. If you are at your place of work and experience errors trying to log in to Dynamic forms, please try again from your home or while on campus***


Permission or approval for a requested action or transaction.
  • Academic Plan Waiver
    Use this form when you have an Academic Plan hold and you need permission to register for another semester in order to meet additional entrance requirements for a restricted major/minor.
  • Audit Permission
    Gain approval for audit only course registration. Special students only.
  • Change Grading Status
    Faculty approval for degree seeking students to audit or change grade status to pass/no credit.
  • Undergraduate Course Registration / Late Add
    Faculty approval to enroll by waiving closed course status, requisite requirements, instructor consent or time conflicts and to enroll in courses after the regular enrollment deadline has passed.
  • Course Substitution
    Faculty approval to use one course in place of another in your major or minor. (Gen Ed substitutions please use petition below).
  • Credit Overload
    Faculty approval to enroll beyond 18 undergraduate credits.
  • Declaration of Associates of Arts and Sciences Degree
    This form is used to declare the Associates of Arts and Sciences Degree and is completed in the semester prior to graduation. Please contact Academic Advising for more information (920) 465-2362.
  • Declaration of Major/Minor/Certificate
    Declare a major/minor/certificate with faculty approval. To remove a major/minor/certificate, please use the "Removal of Major/Minor/Certificate Eform" shown below.  Accounting, Business, Communication, Education, Human Biology, Human Development, Psychology and Social work require additional steps to declare BEFORE completing this form. Check the department website for more information. If you do not meet the pre-declaration or academic requirements for these majors, your e-form will likely be denied.
  • Removal of Major/Minor/Certificate
    Remove a major/minor/certificate.
  • Incomplete Grade
    This form is completed by faculty members only, to submit incomplete grade deadline information.
  • Instructor Approved Course Registration (For NON-Internship courses Only)
    Faculty approved Independent Studies, Co-ops, Teaching Assistantships, Project/Research, Assistantships, or Honors courses. For internship registrations use the "Instructor Approved Internship Registration" form below.
  • Instructor Approved Internship Registration (For Internships Only)
    Print only Form
    Faculty approved Internship courses.
  • Graduate Late Add
    This form is currently inactive, please use the MISC Petition (e-form)
  • Making Academic Course Corrections (for students on Probation)
    Your cumulative GPA is dangerously low. You need to work extra hard this semester to get your GPA back up to the 2.0 mark. Complete this form to reflect where you are currently struggling and identify areas where you may need to get help.
  • Name Change
    Used by students to change legal name and upload copies for proof of name change within form. (e.g., marriage certificate, drivers license).
  • Replacement Diploma Request
    Print only form
    Replace a lost or damaged diploma.
  • Retroactive Credit
    Upon completion of a specific language, Mus App, or Math courses, students may earn additional credits with department coordinator approval who meet the eligibility requirements of the institution. Further information about the retroactive credit policy can be reviewed.


A request for waiver of a University rule or policy.
  • Academic Contract for Strict Probation Students
    Contract must be completed to remove a strict probation hold.
  • Academic Forgiveness
    Petition to remove prior academic grades from GPA calculation. Certain conditions apply to qualify.
  • Late Drop
    Petition to drop a course after the deadline for extenuating circumstances. Please direct all petitions to Only granted for documented medical or military circumstances, or death of an immediate family member. The documentation must occur during the term the appeal is requested.
  • Late Withdrawal
    Petition to drop all courses and withdraw from the University after the deadline for extenuating circumstances. Please direct all petitions to Only granted for documented medical or military circumstances, or death of an immediate family member. The documentation must occur during the term the appeal is requested.
  • Remedial Holds
    Petition to allow registration prior to completion of remedial course requirements.
  • Suspension Petition
    Petition to appeal suspension status and gain permission to register for courses. Please contact GBOSS for more information.
  • Miscellaneous Petition
    Petition to request an alternative or exception to an academic rule, regulation, procedure, or requirement of UWGB.
  • Undergraduate General Education Substitution
    Request an exception or propose an alternative to satisfying your General Education requirements. All petitions are reviewed and approved/denied by the Associate Dean of Liberal Arts and Sciences. For further information on specific requirements: Writing Emphasis Requirement Policies and World Culture Waiver.