How to apply
Early application is strongly encouraged because of enrollment limits.
Applications for admission may be submitted beginning September 1 for the
following summer or fall (August 1 for spring semester).
- Complete the UW System online application at www.apply.wisconsin.edu.
- Send official high school transcript, ask
your high school guidance office to send UW-Green Bay Office of Admissions an
official copy of your high school transcript (see address below).
- Send $44 application fee, ask your guidance counselor to include your check or money order with your transcript if you are unable to pay online.
- Have official ACT/SAT scores sent directly from the test company to UW-Green Bay. To request scores to be sent to UW-Green Bay log on to www.actstudent.org for ACT scores or www.collegeboard.org for SAT scores.
- Students with special circumstances should send a letter
detailing circumstances the Admissions Review Committee should
consider with your application.
- Final high school transcript must be sent after graduation.
Find this confusing?
We're here to help. Visit the Contact Us page and let us help answer your questions.
- Apply for Admission
(Starting September 15)
- Apply for Housing
(As soon as Admitted)
- Submit your Housing Contract
- Complete the FAFSA application
(Starting January 1)
- Apply for other Financial Aid (Scholarship deadline February 15)
- Take your Placement tests (March & April)
- Attend our Registration program