UW-Green Bay 2013 ESL Summer Institute
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
The ESL Summer Institute is located in Green Bay, Wisconsin on the beautiful campus of University of Wisconsin—Green Bay (UWGB). The UWGB campus provides a safe atmosphere for enhancing language skills and is the ideal setting for ESL students making the transition to college life. The Institute will serve admitted international students in two important ways: by providing daily intensive English courses and by acclimating students to American college culture. The main goal of the Institute is to prepare students for full-time academic study at the university so that they will successfully complete their coursework and have a satisfying experience studying abroad.
Dates: July 15, 2013-August 23, 2013
- Two ESL classes per day: Listening/Speaking and Reading/Writing
- Classes meet five days a week, 3 hours per day: 90 total hours of instruction.
- Maximum class size is 20 students
- Fun activities: movie nights, cookouts, shopping
- Trip to Chicago
- Fieldtrips to local attractions
- Tuition, Meals & Housing: $5,200.00
-Includes lodging in campus apartments with kitchen and 4 private bedrooms
- Books: $100.00
- Recommended-Personal spending money: $300.00 – 500.00
Program Admission Requirements
- Students must have a minimum TOEFL score of 61 (iBT)
- Students must be admitted to UW-Green Bay for the Fall of 2013.
- All applications materials must be received by June 1st, 2013.
For more information