- Cost & Aid
- How to Apply
- Admitted Students
- New Freshmen
- Non-Degree seeking
- Visit UWGB
APPLY FOR HOUSING!
Apply for housing HERE
- Print, sign, and return your Housing Contract to email@example.com
- Housing Contracts are sent to your UWGB student email account.
- Need more information, go to the Office of Residence Life Web site.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION & ESSAY
If you have been admitted before the scholarship deadline, submit a scholarship application and essay. More information can be found on the Scholarship web site.
CHECK YOUR E-MAIL
You were assigned a UWGB e-mail account upon admission. Various University offices will be communicating with you via your UWGB student e-mail account. You must check it periodically. Information regarding accessing your e-mail account can be found on the Computer and Information Technology Web site.
EXPLORE THE STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM
Most of your university business will be conducted through the Student Information System (SIS). Certain functions related to payment and registration happen through SIS, so it’s a good idea to get to know your way around.
APPLY FOR YOUR VISA
Review your Certificate of Eligibility (form I-20) carefully. Contact the United States Embassy or Consulate in your home country to schedule a visa interview. Submit the Student Exchange Visitor Information Program I-901 form and fee to the Department of Homeland Security at least three business days prior to your interview at the US Embassy or Consulate. The form and fee may be processed online using a credit card. Additional information can be found online here
TELL US YOUR ARRIVAL INFORMATION
Arrival Information is required. Tell UWGB when you are arriving by visiting this website
- Fly into Green Bay Austin Straubel Airport or take the Greyhound Bus. Free airport/bus pick up is provided on select days. Check your admission letter to find out which days.
- If you arrive early into Green Bay, you will not be allowed to move into housing until the first pick up date. Alternative accommodations must be made for any additional nights you are staying in Green Bay.