- Cost & Aid
- How to Apply
- Admitted Students
- New Freshmen
- Non-Degree seeking
- Visit UWGB
How to Apply
All items must be received by the admissions deadlines in order for you to be considered for admission as an international student.
(PDFs require Adobe Reader)
- Checklist of Required Documents | 国际本科生申请清单
- Online Application: APPLY HERE
- $44 Application Fee
- Payable online by Credit Card (online application), or
- Payable with check to:
UW-Green Bay, 2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay WI, 54311
- Official Secondary School Transcripts
- Must be in original language AND English.
- Notarized copies are acceptable.
- Post-Secondary School Transcripts
- Official records from all post-secondary institutions (colleges and universities) showing courses taken and grades/marks received each year. (Students from non-English speaking countries must submit an official copy in the original language AND a certified English translation.)
- After admission, students seeking transfer credit for post-secondary course work must have transcripts evaluated by ECE or WES.
- English Proficiency
- 71 TOEFL IBT
- 6.0 IELTS
- Financial Support Statement
- Bank statement
- Completed Transfer Clearance Form
- Copy of I-20 or DS-2019
61-70 TOEFL scores or 5.5 IELTS score can be considered for fall entrance with a required summer ESL bridge program
List of other options
Conditional Admission can be offered. More information can be found here:
Specific information according to where you are studying is found here: