- Cost & Aid
- How to Apply
- Admitted Students
- New Freshmen
- Non-Degree seeking
- Visit UWGB
What to Expect
What to Bring
Questions you might have about college, we will supply the rest—academic information, personal advising, AP/IB credit info, and a full view of UWGB. While you are in the city of Green Bay, you might consider planning some additional outings in the area. As you can see below, we have lots to offer!
Driving and Parking Instructions
Click here for driving directions and campus maps. Please use the MAIN ENTRANCE off of Nicolet Drive. When you arrive on campus please stop at the parking booth located on Main Entrance Drive. They will provide you with parking directions and a free parking permit.
Dining Unique to Green Bay
- Kroll’s: Homemade hamburgers and famous chili
- Titletown Brewing Company: For a true taste of Titletown
- Curly’s Pub: Located inside Lambeau Field, for the true Frozen Tundra experience
- Gippers: Wisconsin’s premier hometown sports bar
- Victoria’s Restaurant: Popular Italian cuisine just around the corner from campus
- El Serape: Authentic Mexican dining
Green Bay’s Must-Sees
- Lambeau Field: Home of the Green Bay Packers; open year round.
- Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary: Open year round to learn about natural Wisconsin
- NEW Zoo: Take an adventure at the Northeast Wisconsin Zoo—say hello to the giraffes!
- Bay Park Square Mall: Your shopping paradise! Bay Beach
- Amusement Park: Ride the Zippin’ Pippin! Park is open every day through the end of August; Saturdays and Sundays through the end of September.
Looking for Lodging?
- Country Inn and Suites, off of East Mason St.
- AmericInn, Green Bay East
- Hyatt on Main, Downtown Green Bay
- It may be very challenging to find a hotel room in the Green Bay area around the weekend of a home Green Bay Packer game. We would encourage you to make plans early if you would like to visit Green Bay during those times.