Maps and Directions
Click here for Maps and Directions to UW-Green Bay
Please follow the personalized directions below:
- Once you are Nicolet Drive you will take the Main Entrance which is the 2nd Entrance onto campus.
- Continue up Main Entrance Drive and at the top of the circle you will see David Cofrin Library (#5 on the campus map), which is the tallest brown brick building on campus. The Division of Outreach and Adult Access is located on the second floor of the library.
- To park, you will curve around the cul de sac to the left and follow the road to the first set of parking lots on your left, next to the Weidner Center.
- Your easiest route to our office would be to simply walk outside toward Cofrin Library, up and around circle center to the left, to the 2nd Floor of the library. Our office is just inside the doors to the left.
- If the weather is not ideal for walking outside, your alternative option would be walk inside from the Studio Arts Building (#1 on the campus map), which is right across the street from the North Weidner Lot, using the enclosed hallways. All academic buildings are connected by the enclosed hallway system. You will walk inside through the Studio Arts, Theatre Hall, Student Services to the Library. Once in the lower level of the library, there is hidden set of elevators on the right or a stairway just before the Garden Café to bring you to the 2nd floor.
If you have any trouble finding us, please call 920-465-2423 or 800-621-2313.