skip to content

UW-Green Bay Office ofAdvancement


UW-Green Bay’s catering is provided by Chartwells for all on-campus events. Whether your event requires casual refreshments or elegant dining, Chartwells provides quality meals, bar service and linens. 

Contact Chartwells

Phone: 920-465-2550


All events serving alcohol require an Alcohol Request Form filled out with approval from the Director of the University Union.  The University Reservation staff can assist you with this form. Find this and other event planning forms on the University Union site.

Food Policies

Before planning your first event, please review UW-Green Bay's Food Event Policy and Procedures.