Distinguished Alumni Award
This award recognizes UW-Green Bay graduates who have distinguished
themselves in their professional field and are widely recognized
for their career accomplishments. Civic and/or humanitarian activities
for the benefit of others is also taken into consideration. If
you know of a UW-Green Bay alumnus who meets the award's criteria,
please complete the online
nomination form so he or she can be considered for a future
View past recipients of the Distinguished Alumni Award.
- Has earned, 16 or more years ago, either an undergraduate and/or a graduate degree from UW-Green Bay.
- Has demonstrated significant professional achievement over an extended period of time.
- Has received recognition in his/her chosen field.
- Must have made major contributions to others through civic/humanitarian activities which extend well beyond the immediate environments in which the nominee lives and works.
- Alumni, friends of the University, faculty/staff, and the public at large are invited to make nominations.
- Nominations are accepted year-round.
- Nominees are notified and asked to submit the following
information for their file:
- Any additional documentation they wish to provide
- Once all necessary documents have been received, candidates who are not selected in the year they are nominated remain active for consideration for two additional years.
- Nominee Information
- Nominee name/Maiden name:
- Address, phone number and e-mail address
- Year of graduation
- Employer and position
- Nominee Supporting Information
- Career achievements in his/her field
- Community service activities
- Involvement in UW-Green Bay (both past and present)
- Additional reasons why you feel this nominee should receive the award
- Nominator Information
- Your name, address, daytime phone, and e-mail address
For additional information, please contact Alumni Relations
at 920-465-2586 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.