Distinguished Alumni Award
This award recognizes UW-Green Bay graduates who have distinguished
themselves in their professional field and are widely recognized
for their career accomplishments. Civic and/or humanitarian activities
for the benefit of others is also taken into consideration. If
you know of a UW-Green Bay alumnus who meets the award's criteria,
please complete the online
nomination form so he or she can be considered for a future
View past recipients of the Distinguished Alumni Award.
- Has earned, 16 or more years ago, either an undergraduate and/or a graduate degree from UW-Green Bay.
- Has demonstrated significant professional achievement over an extended period of time.
- Has received recognition in his/her chosen field.
- Must have made major contributions to others through civic/humanitarian activities which extend well beyond the immediate environments in which the nominee lives and works.
- Alumni, friends of the University, faculty/staff, and the public at large are invited to make nominations.
- Nominations are accepted year-round.
- Nominees are notified and asked to submit the following
information for their file:
- Any additional documentation they wish to provide
- Once all necessary documents have been received, candidates who are not selected in the year they are nominated remain active for consideration for two additional years.
For additional information, please contact Alumni Relations
at 920-465-2586 or via e-mail at email@example.com.