Outstanding Recent Alumni Award
Individuals nominated for this award must have graduated from a UW-Green Bay undergraduate or graduate program within the past 15 years. Selection is based on professional accomplishments and future potential in their selected field of study and/or contributions to their community through civic or humanitarian involvement or both.
Complete the online nomination form.
- Has earned, within the past 15 years, either an undergraduate and/or graduate degree from UW-Green Bay.
- Achieved distinction in a chosen field of study since graduation.
- Made an outstanding contribution to his/her field which has not necessarily received public acclaim.
- Participated in civic and/or humanitarian activities that have made a positive difference in the well-being of others.
- Alumni, friends of the University, faculty/staff, and the public at large are invited to make nominations.
- Nominations are accepted year-round.
- Nominees are notified and asked to submit the following information for their file:
- Any additional documentation they wish to provide
- Once all the necessary documents have been received, candidates remain active for consideration for two additional years.
- Nominee Information
- Nominee name/Maiden name:
- Address, phone number and e-mail address
- Year of graduation
- Employer and position
- Nominee Supporting Information
- Career achievements in his/her field
- Community service activities
- Involvement in UW-Green Bay (both past and present)
- Additional reasons why you feel this nominee should receive the award
- Nominator Information
- Your name, address, daytime phone, and e-mail address