Three islands featuring Oahu, Kauai and Maui
Oct. 25 - Nov. 3, 2018
Waikiki Beach, Pearl Harbor, Oahu’s North Shore, Waimea Canyon, Kauai Coffee Estate, Fern Grotto, Iao Valley, Lahaina, Polynesian Luau
- Enjoy a traditional Hawaiian floral lei welcome.
- Enjoy a cruise on tranquil Wailua River in Kauai.
- In the town of Haleiwa, learn why surfers from around the world gather here.
Itinerary at a glance
- Day 1: Thurs, Oct 25: Honolulu, Oahu - Tour Begins
- Day 2: Fri, Nov 08: Cape Town, South Africa - Tour Begins
- Day 3: Sat, Oct 27: Oahu
- Day 4: Sun, Oct 28: Oahu - Kauai
- Day 5: Mon, Oct 29: Kauai
- Day 6: Tues, Oct 30: Kauai
- Day 7: Wed, Oct 31: Kauai - Maui
- Day 8: Thurs, Nov 1: Maui
- Day 9: Fri, Nov 2: Maui
- Day 10: Sat, Nov 3: Maui - Tour Ends
Rates per person
BOOK NOW: Save $100/person
|Book Now *
Interested in making travel plans with fellow UW-Green Bay alumni and friends of the University? The Alumni Association has partnered with Collette Vacations for international tour packages. All packages offer alumni great travel opportunities with quality accommodations at great prices.
Collette Vacations is a global leader of world travel and escorted tours, offering high quality, great value and exceptional service, every time, everywhere. Collette strives to create extraordinary vacation experiences on all 7 continents.