Exploring South Africa, Victoria Falls & Botswana
November 7-20, 2018
Cape Town, Table Mountain, Stellenbosch, Entabeni Conservancy, Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park, Choice on Tour, 7 Wildlife Safaris
- Head out for an African sundowner by 4x4 and enjoy the sunset.
- Spend some time at a local village in Zimbabwe learning about the culture.
- Meet and interact with African elephants.
Itinerary at a glance
- Day 1: Wed, Nov 7: Overnight Flight
- Day 2: Thurs, Nov 8: Cape Town, South Africa - Tour Begins
- Day 3: Fri, Nov 9: Cape Town
- Day 4: Sat, Nov 10:Cape Town
- Day 5: Sun, Nov 11:Cape Town - Stellenbosch
- Day 6: Mon, Nov 12:Stellenbosch - Hermanus - Stellenbosch
- Day 7: Tue, Nov 13:Stellenbosch - Johannesburg - Entabeni Conservancy
- Day 8: Wed, Nov 14:Entabeni Conservancy
- Day 9: Thurs, Nov 15:Entabeni Conservancy – Johannesburg
- Day 10: Fri, Nov 16:Johannesburg - Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe**
- Day 11: Sat, Nov 17:Victoria Falls
- Day 12: Sun, Nov 18:Victoria Falls - Chobe National Park, Botswana
- Day 13: Mon, Nov 19:Chobe National Park
- Day 14: Tues, Nov 20:Chobe National Park - Johannesburg - Tour Ends
Rates per person
BOOK NOW: Save $200/person
|Book Now *
Interested in making travel plans with fellow UW-Green Bay alumni and friends of the University? The Alumni Association has partnered with Collette Vacations for international tour packages. All packages offer alumni great travel opportunities with quality accommodations at great prices.
Collette Vacations is a global leader of world travel and escorted tours, offering high quality, great value and exceptional service, every time, everywhere. Collette strives to create extraordinary vacation experiences on all 7 continents.