Iceland: Land of Fire & Ice
April 12 - 20, 2019
Reykjavík, Golden Circle, Thingvellir National Park, Gulfoss Waterfall, Geysir, Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Cave Tour or Lava Field Walk, Breidafjördur Bay, Waterfall Seljalandsfoss, Vík, Eyjafjallajökull Volcano Visitor Center, Skógar Museum, Skógafoss, Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon, Vatnajökull National Park & Glacier, Blue Lagoon or Whale Watching
Itinerary at a glance
- Day 1: Fri, Apr 12: Overnight Flight
- Day 2: Sat, Apr 13: Reykjavík, Iceland - Tour Begins
- Day 3: Sun, Apr 14: Reykjavík - Golden Circle - Reykjavík
- Day 4: Mon, Apr 15: Snæfellsnes-Cave/Lava Field Tour-Breiðafjörður Cruise-Stykkishólmur
- Day 5: Tues, Apr 16: Stykkishólmur - Vík
- Day 6: Wed, Apr 17: Vík - Eyjafjallajökull Volcano Visitor Center - Skógar Museum - Vík
- Day 7: Thurs, Apr 18: Vík - Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon - Skaftafell - Vík
- Day 8: Fri, Apr 19: Vík - Blue Lagoon or Whale Watching - Reykjavík
- Day 9: Sat, Apr 20: Reykjavík - Tour Ends
Rates per person
Interested in making travel plans with fellow UW-Green Bay alumni and friends of the University? The Alumni Association has partnered with Collette Vacations for international tour packages. All packages offer alumni great travel opportunities with quality accommodations at great prices.
Collette Vacations is a global leader of world travel and escorted tours, offering high quality, great value and exceptional service, every time, everywhere. Collette strives to create extraordinary vacation experiences on all 7 continents.