2012 International Travel
Packages with Collette Vacations
More information is available from the UW-Green
Bay Alumni Office at 920-465-ALUM (920-465-2586), or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beijing City Stay
November 5 - November 13, 2012
Per Person Rates:
Double $2,499 • Single $2,849 • Triple $2,479
Book by June 6, 2012 and save $100 per person!
Experience Beijing, one of the most fascinating cities in the world. For several days, you will be immersed in the beauty and intrigue of this ancient culture.
- Visit the Beijing Zoo, home of the famous pandas. See the new habitat that has been created for those pandas rescued from the earthquake region and are now happily residing in their new home!
- Tiananmen Square, the largest public square in the world.
- Forbidden City, a vast network of palaces including five halls, seventeen palaces and numerous other rooms and buildings that have been home to 24 Chinese Emperors over 491 years.
- Dinner featuring Peking Duck, followed by a colorful performance of the Peking Opera.
- The Great Wall, behold this awesome site and have the chance to walk along a portion of this 3,700-mile marvel.
- Experience ancient Beijing on a traditional rickshaw tour through its narrow streets and alleys.
For more information about this trip, click here (PDF).
Contact Collette Vacations at 1-877-872-4331 or online at
Collette Vacations is a global leader of world travel and escorted tours, offering high quality, great value and exceptional service, every time, everywhere. Collette strives to create extraordinary vacation experiences on all 7 continents.