2012 International Travel
Packages with Collette Vacations
More information is available from the UW-Green
Bay Alumni Office at 920-465-ALUM (920-465-2586), or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 10 - May 16, 2012
Per Person Rates:
Double $2,499 • Single $2,899 • Triple $2,469
Book by December 9, 2011 and save $100 per person!
- Ride the historic Panama Canal Railway from the Atlantic to the Pacific.
- Watch ships traverse the Miraflores Locks and learn about this engineering marvel at the Visitor Center.
- Enjoy three relaxing nights in a deluxe river view room — complete with balcony and hammock — at Gamboa Rainforest Resort.
- Try your own steps at a salsa dance lesson and learn about Panamanian folklore music.
- Learn about tropical ecosystems during a special visit to the Smithsonian Galeta Marine Laboratory
For more information about this trip, click here (PDF).
Contact Collette Vacations at 1-877-872-4331 or online at
Collette Vacations is a global leader of world travel and escorted tours, offering high quality, great value and exceptional service, every time, everywhere. Collette strives to create extraordinary vacation experiences on all 7 continents.