2013 International Travel
Packages with Collette Vacations
More information is available from the UW-Green
Bay Alumni Office at 920-465-ALUM (920-465-2586), or e-mail email@example.com.
From the Outback to the Glaciers
April 4 - April 23, 2013
Per Person Rates:
Double $7,499 • Single $9,299 • Triple $7,399
Book by October 4, 2012 and save $500 per person!
- Tour the beautiful Victorian city of Melbourne, set around the shores of Port Phillip Bay and boasting a lively and cosmopolitan pulse.
- Fly to Alice Springs, located in the heart of Central Australia and the Outback, for a sightseeing tour.
- Discover the culture of the Aboriginal people during the 'Dreamtime Tour.'
- Drive to Ayers Rock. This huge monolith and the sandstone domes of the Olgas were created through the process of upheaval and erosion.
- Board a high-speed catamaran for an exciting excursion on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Explore the rain forest canopy on an optional skyrail tour; make a few stops on the ascent to experience the beauty.
- Tour the exciting fun-loving city of Sydney. Sites include Kings Cross, the Harbour Bridge, Chinatown, the Rocks, Circular Quay, the Botanic Gardens.
- Discover one of the world’s most fascinating architectural sites as you take a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House, poised majestically on Sydney Harbour.
- Dine with a New Zealand family in their home.
- View the jagged snow-covered mountaintops by taking an optional flightseeing tour (weather permitting) over New Zealand's beautiful Franz Josef Glacier Region.
- Enjoy a tasting and tour at one of New Zealand's famous wineries.
- Visit a working farm where you will view a demonstration by a skilled New Zealand “strong eye” sheep herding dog, followed by a sheep shearing demonstration. Learn how this New Zealand farm family has survived the changing times.
For more information about this trip, click here (PDF).
Contact Collette Vacations at 1-877-872-4331 or online at
Collette Vacations is a global leader of world travel and escorted tours, offering high quality, great value and exceptional service, every time, everywhere. Collette strives to create extraordinary vacation experiences on all 7 continents.