2014 International Travel
Packages with Collette Vacations
More information is available from the UW-Green
Bay Alumni Office at 920-465-2226, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rediscover Cuba – A Cultural Exploration
November 9 - November 17, 2014
Rates Per Person
BOOK NOW - Save $100 – Double: $4749, Single: $5149, Triple: $4699
Book Now rates valid until May 9, 2014, valid on air inclusive packages only
Regular Rates – Double: $4849, Single: $5249, Triple: $4799
Essential Experiences ...
- Spend 7 nights in Cuba’s cities of Trinidad and Havana and soak in the island’s culture, history and art.
- Enjoy an interactive lecture on the instruments used to produce the distinctive "Sounds of Cuba."
- Meet the owners of one of Havana's paladars, a small specialty restaurant with its own organic farm.
- Ride a steam train through the countryside, stopping along the way to experience the life of local farmers.
- Visit a working cigar factory to learn about this government-regulated industry and meet some of the workers who are widely regarded as the most skilled rollers in the world.
Visit www.collettevacations.com/link/595638 for more information or to book your reservations today.
Collette Vacations is a global leader of world travel and escorted tours, offering high quality, great value and exceptional service, every time, everywhere. Collette strives to create extraordinary vacation experiences on all 7 continents.