Celebrate Cabaret Sassy Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay Office of Alumni Relations and not to Facebook.
- SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: To celebrate the opening of its spring music and theatre production, Cabaret, the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, Office of Alumni Relations (the “Sponsor”) is hosting the "CELEBRATE CABARET SASSY SWEEPSTAKES" (the "Sweepstakes"). The Sweepstakes begins on Friday, March 16, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on Friday, April 13, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. CT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). There will be a total of seven (7) drawings to award: the first week — one of four (4) Cabaret: The New Broadway Cast Recording (1998) MP3 single downloads; the second week — one (1) Cabaret: The New Broadway Cast Recording (1998) MP3 album download; the third week — one (1) package consisting of two (2) tickets to the Friday, April 20, 2012 Cabaret performance and Cabaret Backstage Pass; and the fourth week — one (1) grand prize package consisting of four tickets to the Saturday, April 21, 2012 Cabaret performance and a $100 gift certificate for Victoria’s Italian Restaurant in Green Bay. Once an entry is made IT WILL be carried forward to all remaining drawings (if any remain). Entries must be submitted before 11:59 p.m. CT the day prior to the drawing to be eligible to win. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other Sweepstakes, contest or promotion. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, Office of Alumni Relations (the “Sponsor”), whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects.
- SPONSOR: "CELEBRATE CABARET SASSY SWEEPSTAKES" (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, Office of Alumni Relations CL 805, 2420 Nicolet Drive, Green Bay, WI 54311-7001, United States.
Open to residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, U.S. military installations and U.S. territories, who are 18 years of age or older and have graduated from or are enrolled in classes at UW-Green Bay at the time of entry and who have a valid e-mail address and internet access during the Sweepstakes Period (as defined above.) Offer void where prohibited by law, or otherwise restricted. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. Sponsor’s Facebook database clock will be the timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER:
Participation requires internet access. During the Sweepstakes Period, enter through the following site:
- Facebook Method of Entry: You can enter the Sweepstakes through the UWGB Alums application on the Facebook Platform. To enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period: 1) visit www.facebook.com (the "Facebook Site") and either a) log into your Facebook account, or b) create a free Facebook account if you do not already have one (please note that you must agree to the Facebook Site’s terms and conditions); 2) visit the UWGB Alums page at www.facebook.com/uwgbalums; and 3) click on the Sweepstakes tab. You will be prompted to allow the app to have access to your profile information including name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information that you have made public on your profile. You can then enter the Sweepstakes through the application located in the Sweepstakes Tab. As a part of your Entry, entrant must complete the entry form with all required information which will include your full name, e-mail address, complete mailing address. Limit: One (1) entry per person over the Sweepstakes Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person or household/dwelling over the Sweepstakes Period.
- Entries made by any other individual or any entity, including, but not limited to, commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. Any attempt to use multiple names or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit to inflate the number of entries in the Sweepstakes by any entry will result in the disqualification of the associated entry from the Sweepstakes and all associated registrations will become void. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- PRIZES/ODDS: There will be a total of seven (7) drawings. Only the number of prizes listed below will be awarded in each drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received prior to each drawing date.
Prizes: There will be a total of seven (7) drawings to award:
- First Week: four (4) Cabaret: The New Broadway Cast Recording (1998) MP3 single downloads, Total approximate retail value: $4 ($1 each).
- Second Week: one (1) Cabaret: The New Broadway Cast Recording (1998) MP3 album download Total approximate retail value: $10.
- Third Week: one (1) package consisting of two (2) tickets to the Friday, April 20, 2012 Cabaret performance located in Row N, seats 113 and 114 and Cabaret Backstage Pass post-show reception. Total approximate retail value: $88 (Tickets $24 each, passes $20 each).
- Fourth Week: one (1) grand prize package consisting four tickets located in Row O, seats 101-104 to the Saturday, April 21, 2012 Cabaret performance and a $100 gift certificate for Victoria’s Italian Restaurant in Green Bay. Total approximate retail value: $196 (tickets $24 each, gift certificate $100).
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: There will be a total seven (7) drawings to award seven (7) prizes total. Entries made for one drawing will be carried forward to any other remaining drawings (if any remain). Random drawings to be conducted on the following schedule:
Sweepstakes drawings will be conducted from all eligible entries received up to each drawing date. Conduct of the Sweepstakes and the drawing are under the supervision of the Administrator. Potential prizewinners will be notified in person and/or by phone and/or by email or mail or express mail, whichever is deemed appropriate by the Administrator, using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prizewinner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential prizewinner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential prizewinner does not respond within (5) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential prizewinner, such potential prizewinner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential prizewinner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate prizewinner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries.
||3/16/2012 - 3/19/2012
||"Willkommen" MP3 Single
|3/16/2012 - 3/20/2012
||"Mein Herr" MP3 Single
|3/16/2012 - 3/21/2012
||"Money" MP3 Single
|3/16/2012 - 3/22/2012
||"Cabaret" MP3 Single
||3/16/2012 - 3/25/2012
||"Cabaret: The New Broadway Cast Recording" MP3 Album
||3/16/2012 - 4/05/2012
||2 Tickets and 2 Passes for Friday, April 20, 2012
||3/16/2012 - 4/12/2012
||4 Tickets Saturday, April 21, 2012 and
Dinner for 4 ($100 value at Victoria's)
- GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators: (A) to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, the Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System on behalf of UW-Green Bay, Facebook, Inc., and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of Prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (B) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and (C) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor and or Administrator, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Administrator and Sponsor are not responsible for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing of posting of the offer or in these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of the winner, or the distribution of any prize.
Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on any prize (if any) are subject to the manufacturer’s terms thereof, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer for any warranty and/or guarantee. Any portion of an awarded prize that remains unclaimed or expires will become void.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE: Entry constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use participant’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and complete address (collectively, the "Attributes"), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Sweepstakes Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
- DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, or stolen submissions or prize notifications. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF WISCONSIN WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
This document was last updated on March 16, 2012