Opportunities for Alumni
UW-Green Bay alumni have several opportunities and resources to help reach your career goals. Career Services at UW-Green Bay offers career information, advice and occupational guidance. Whether you're a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, we have tools to help.
Prepare students for real life
Our alumni are our best ambassadors in the work environment and our students have so much to learn from your experiences. Consider giving back to your alma mater by hiring an intern, mentoring a student, connecting your Human Resources Department with our staff, or contributing in a classroom discussion.
For more information, please contact Director of Career Services, Linda Peacock-Landrum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tools & resources
- Career counseling for recent grads
- Guides for researching and applying to grad school.
- Guides for writing résumés, professional letters, interviewing, and other job search resources.
- Phoenix Recruitment On-Line (PRO) Post a job, hire a UWGB student or alumnus, or take on an intern.
Contact Career Services
Career Services Blog
- Are You Career Ready?
April 20, 2016
- Four Steps to Career Fair Networking
February 1, 2016
- Top 10 Career Strategies for Freshmen and Sophomores
October 12, 2015
- Develop Your Career Goals Holistically
August 7, 2015