Learn to understand, read, speak, and write Arabic while being introduced to the customs and norms of the Middle East region.
Welcome. Here you will continue your study of one of the most interesting languages in the world. Arabic is a Semitic language and a member of the Afro-Asiatic language family. Contrary to what most people assume, Arabic is not any more difficult to learn than other languages. In fact, many aspects of Arabic grammar are simpler than English.
Center for Middle East Studies & Partnerships
The Center for Middle East Studies and Partnerships serves to promote the cultures and languages of the Middle East.
They assist the Arabic language courses, serve as a resource for the infusion of greater Middle Eastern content into pre-existing courses and, in conjunction with the Office of International Education, help build and maintain ties to academic institutions in the Middle East.
News stories in Inside
- UW-Green Bay to host Islam awareness, education event Oct. 30
October 28, 2014
- In the media: Coury talks ISIL airstrikes with Local 5 News
September 24, 2014
- Prof. Sherman to introduce Wednesday’s film series offering
September 14, 2014
- Islam Awareness Week set for April 7-11
April 1, 2014
- Visiting professor to speak on Islam as ecumenical movement Monday, Feb. 18
February 15, 2013