Planning a Visit, Archives & Area Research Center
The Archives Department is open to visitors of all ages.
Before you make a research trip:
- Browse our web site or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be sure the records and the materials you are seeking are housed here.
- Verify we will be open on the date and time you intend to come.
- Print map and directions to our facility.
- Stop at welcome booth in the boulevard on the Main Entrance Drive. Ask for a free visitor parking pass. You will need to identify yourself as a researcher for the Archives Department.
- Bring a photo ID with you.
- A self-service copier is available. Copies are $.10 for 8.5x11" and $.20 per 11x17". The copier accepts UWGB ID card Passpoints or Guest Cards only (no cash). The Department also has scanners available as well as wireless and laptop connections with hook-up capabilities.
You can contact us at: UW-Green Bay Archives and Area Research Center Cofrin Library Room 705 Phone: (920) 465-2539 Email: email@example.com