There is no design without discipline. There is no discipline without intelligence. — Massimo Vignelli
UWGB Celebrates Pink Week
The UW-Green Bay campus is getting pretty in pink this week, part of a national celebration dedicated to the harmonious hue.
Pink Week is a weeklong national “holiday” first celebrated in 1993. Its purpose, organizers say, is simple — to celebrate the color pink. It has no political, religious or social agenda. The idea? Just think pink.
Juried Student Art Exhibition
The Lawton Gallery at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay will present the 40th Annual Juried Student Art Exhibition Nov. 15-Dec. 6 at the gallery in Theatre Hall on campus, 2420 Nicolet Drive.
An opening reception for the show will be held from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, with an artist awards ceremony set to begin at 5 p.m.
News stories in Inside
- UW-Green Bay Lawton Gallery to present 42nd annual Juried Student Art Exhibition
November 11, 2014
- Alumni and faculty artists ‘Unbound’ at Ephraim gallery
August 25, 2014
- Emmons part of Kohler Arts Center ‘Industry’ show
July 1, 2014
- Student graffiti artist shows stuff with new GAC Lab mural
June 26, 2014
- UW-Green Bay to host first-of-its kind international art symposium
May 22, 2014