Studies show that students that get involved while in school are far more likely to build a strong portfolio and resume, be successful in gaining entrance into juried and invitational exhibits, gain significant internships, employment and entrance into graduate school after graduation.
- Most art related opportunities are posted as they come up on the first floor of studio arts ART bulletin boards.
- Emails from the Chair of Art to all majors and minors are usually sent out informing students of art opportunities.
- Students who join Art Agency are guaranteed to hear about departmental exhibition opportunities.
- Contact individual art professors for other art opportunities in specific art areas.
Examples of Available Opportunities
Download a list of art opportunities with explanations. (PDF)
- Annual Juried Student Art Exhibition
- Senior Art Exhibition
- 407 Gallery
- N.E.W. Exhibit for all Northeast Wisconsin College and University Students
- newARTS, the Northeastern Wisconsin Arts Council Scholarships
- Creative Coffee (Art Agency sponsored)
- Annual Infusion Juried Exhibit (Art Agency sponsored)
- Art Agency
- Art Scholarships
- Study Abroad: for example—Italy/London/India/Japan
- University Union Coffee House
- Sheepshead Review
- WP&S/WAAM (Wisconsin Painters & Sculptors / Wisconsin Artists in All Media)
- Art Calendar