To proceed with web-based training, please select the appropriate path below.
I am a crisis worker and/or need documented hours for crisis certification within the Northeast Region* of WI.
* Counties of Brown, Calumet, Door, Florence, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Marquette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Portage, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupaca, Waushara, Winnebago, and Wood.
I do not work in the Northeast Region of WI OR do not need documentation for crisis certification but wish to study the modules.
Trauma Informed Practice
Before you get started on the Trauma Informed Practice web-based presentation, there are a few things we need to point out.
Since there is audio that accompanies this presentation, please be sure that your speakers are not muted and the sound is turned up. If you don’t have sound, you will be able to access the written text that accompanies the slides. Follow the instructions in the Introduction presentation to access the written text. Please click on the Introduction first before starting on the chapters. You will need to click on each chapter to activate that chapter as you go through the presentation. There will be three handouts that are assigned during the presentation. They will be accessible for you to download and print when you are working on the chapter that the handouts are associated with.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the Behavioral Health Training Partnership at (920) 465-2101.
- Chapter 1 - Introduction to Trauma Informed Practice
- Chapter 2 - Types of Trauma
- Chapter 3 - Prevalence of Trauma
- Chapter 4 - Impact of Trauma/ACES
- Chapter 5 - Impact of Trauma on the Brain
- Chapter 6 - Trauma Informed Practice
- Chapter 7 - Trauma Informed Systems
Comprehensive Community Services
Member Counties of Brown, Calumet, Door, Florence, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Marquette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Portage, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupaca, Waushara, Winnebago, and Wood
If you have questions or comments about the modules, we welcome them. Please contact us at (920) 465-2117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.