Annual Operating Budget Process
Each year an operating budget is prepared for the campus based on General Program Revenue (GPR) allocations received from the State of Wisconsin, as well as for major gifts, grants and auxiliary operations. The campus budget is then submitted to UW System for inclusion in the State’s operating budget. The approved budget is commonly referred to as the Redbook budget.
- Master Fee Schedule - As part of the annual budget process, all new fees and any changes to an existing fee must be submitted for approval. Any increase in a fee that exceeds the stated percentage/threshold, must be approved by the area leader and the Chancellor. Be advised that a fee can not be charged to a student unless it is listed on the Master Fee Schedule.
- Human Resources
- Title Review/Reclassification Processes
- Unclassified Title Code List
- University Staff: Alphabetical Listing of Classifications
- Faculty & Unclassified Staff Salary Ranges
- Merit / Payplan