We strive to be the destination for learners & leaders in NE Wisconsin and beyond, who seek engaging educational opportunities, professional success, and innovative business solutions
The Cofrin School of Business is a community of teachers and learners dedicated to the exchange of knowledge, skills, and values that enables them to serve their organizations and communities as engaged professionals.
We achieve this mission through the following actions:
- Providing a transformative business education that prepares learners to ethically and critically address complex issues and deliver innovative and sustainable solutions.
- Developing and sustaining partnerships that facilitate the exchange of knowledge and resources with key stakeholders, including students, alumni, faculty, businesses, and other organizations and individuals that comprise the community.
- Developing and retaining faculty members who continually seek to enhance their teaching and service through reflective practice and who participate in high quality and impactful scholarship that incorporates discovery, application, and teaching and learning.
UW-Green Bay is a member of AACSB International — The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
AACSB International is a membership association of educational institutions, business, not-for-profit and government organizations devoted to the advancement of higher education in business administration and management. Membership does not imply accreditation.
Business Week 2014
News stories in Inside
- UW-Green Bay students to showcase research at March 12 state Capitol event
March 10, 2014
- Reminder: Presentation by Austin E. Cofrin Endowed Chair finalist
February 27, 2014
- UW-Green Bay announces recipients of ‘Distinguished,’ ‘Recent’ alumni awards
February 21, 2014
- Mattison elected to board of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
February 19, 2014
- Details on Cofrin Chair candidate presentation
February 17, 2014