We strive to be the destination for learners & leaders in NE Wisconsin and beyond, who seek engaging educational opportunities, professional success, and innovative business solutions
The Cofrin School of Business is a community of teachers and learners dedicated to the exchange of knowledge, skills, and values that enables them to serve their organizations and communities as engaged professionals.
We achieve this mission through the following actions:
- Providing a transformative business education that prepares learners to ethically and critically address complex issues and deliver innovative and sustainable solutions.
- Developing and sustaining partnerships that facilitate the exchange of knowledge and resources with key stakeholders, including students, alumni, faculty, businesses, and other organizations and individuals that comprise the community.
- Developing and retaining faculty members who continually seek to enhance their teaching and service through reflective practice and who participate in high quality and impactful scholarship that incorporates discovery, application, and teaching and learning.
UW-Green Bay is a member of AACSB International — The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
AACSB International is a membership association of educational institutions, business, not-for-profit and government organizations devoted to the advancement of higher education in business administration and management. Membership does not imply accreditation.
News stories in Inside
- Arendt to present Dean’s Lecture Series talk on natural disasters
September 16, 2014
- Russ letter to New York Times on Turkey
August 28, 2014
- UW-Green Bay’s Russ awarded Hendrickson Professorship for Business
July 15, 2014
- Twelve UW-Green Bay faculty members earn academic promotions, tenure
June 6, 2014
- Prof. Russ opines against downtown Walmart
May 28, 2014