We strive to become the destination school for learners, especially those in the NEW North, who are interested in innovative and problem-focused business programs that prepare them for career success.
The Cofrin School of Business offers undergraduate and graduate level programs that:
- Provide a high quality, life-transforming business education that prepares our students to ethically and critically address complex business issues.
- Create knowledge through research to enhance experiential learning and make meaningful contributions to the science of business.
- Partner with businesses to improve sustainability, innovation, and entrepreneurship initiatives by engaging students as informed business professionals.
UW-Green Bay is a member of AACSB International — The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
AACSB International is a membership association of educational institutions, business, not-for-profit and government organizations devoted to the advancement of higher education in business administration and management. Membership does not imply accreditation.
News stories in Inside
- Alumnus Dickman is Saturday’s UW-Green Bay commencement speaker
December 11, 2013
- Bansal on steering committee for ‘Linking Data to Improve Health’
October 31, 2013
- In the news: Bansal offers take for story on Obamacare-related fraud
September 16, 2013
- Faculty note: Latest edition of Russ-edited journal now available
July 31, 2013
- Faculty note: Professor chairs business-plan judging
July 22, 2013