Create Impact with Your Professional Pitch
Cofrin School of Business Elevator Pitch Competition
5:00pm - 7:00pm, March 25th, 2014
Phoenix B, University Union
Critical Components for Your Professional Pitch
The following criteria will be considered for judging to determine the finalists and eventual winners.
- Professionalism (dress)
- Communicating with Impact (delivery, tone, eye contact and speech)
- Meaningfulness of Message
- What would you want the listener to remember about you?
- State your value as key results or impact. Think of this as your tag line. Allow the listener to understand how you add value.
- What unique benefits do you have? What do you do or have that is better than someone else?
- What are your immediate goals which should be concrete, defined and realistic. Is it readily apparent to the listener what you what from him or her?
Career Spots video – The Elevator Pitch
Check out the link below to help you create a solid and professional elevator pitch:
How To Enter and Compete:
***Entries are now closed***
- Up to 15 finalists will be announced by Tuesday, February 24, 2014.
- Each finalist will receive one-on-one coaching from an external professional expert and judge on March 3rd and March 4th.
- All finalists must be present to deliver live their professional elevator pitch on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 5pm in Phoenix B.
Following the elevator pitch competition, there will be an opportunity to network with professionals from the Green Bay community.
Prizes to Be Awarded:
1st Place: $200
2nd Place: $150
3rd Place: $100
4th-15th Places: $50