- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM). A very large site with information on all things related to Human Resources!
- Green Bay SHRM Chapter. Our local professional partner.
- Wisconsin SHRM Chapter. Specialist information on Wisconsin HR issues.
- U.S. Department of Labor. Find all the HR laws, info, and material you need.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics. A great government resource for information on the economy, workforce, and much more!
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Get the latest material on the history, laws, regulations, and developments in EEO.
- American Society for Training & Development (ASTD). The world’s largest professional association dedicated to the training and development field.
- Academy of Human Resource Development (AHRD). AHRD is a global organization made up of, governed by, and created for the Human Resource Development (HRD) scholarly community of academics and reflective practitioners:
- Academy of Management.
- American Management Association.
- Workforce Management. A great weekly online magazine, FREE.
- HR Executive. A great weekly online magazine, partially FREE.
- Wolters Kluwer HRM Issues and Answer Library.
Links for More Help
For course listings and descriptions for Business Administration and other disciplines, check out UW- Green Bay’s Programs of Study page.
More help is available on-campus at the Career Services Office at SS 1600, 465-2163.
Contact Academic Advising at SS 1600, 465-2362.
Another service for UW System students on the Web is UW HELP On-Line. This service provides in-depth information on the programs of the UW System.