UW-Green Bay High School Summer Art Studio Camp
JUNE 21-26, 2015. Classes start on Monday, June 22.
For high school campers entering grades 8-12+, from June 21-26, 2015. Campers work in one art medium over the course of the one-week camp. Art class choices include drawing, graffiti, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, photography, fashion design, metals and jewelry design, computer animation, and screen printing- all held in UW-Green Bay's art studios. Work with accomplished artists and art teachers from around the region. Offered on a first-come, first-serve basis, register early for the best class selection. Questions? 920-465-2775.
Online registration is now closed.
Already Registered? - Pay Camp Balance
See other camp forms below.
Daily Class Hours:
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm Monday - Thursday
- 8:30 am - 3:00 pm on Friday (The Final Exhibition Show will be from 3:00-4:00pm. Campers will be dismissed when the show has concluded).
- Commuter Fee: $295 (includes instruction, lunch, and camp t-shirt)
- Resident Fee: $579 (includes instruction, room, meals,
counselor supervision, evening activity transportation, and camp t-shirt). The cost
of evening activities will vary depending on the camper's choice.
It is recommended that campers bring $25-$30 with them to camp for activities
Pay Your Camp Balance Online: Camp Payment Link
Times, Locations, Camp Details: Art Camp Camper Information Letter
UWGB Summer Camp Policies: Camp Policies
UWGB Summer Camp Health Form: Health Form
Camp Map and Directions: Maps and Directions
UWGB Resident Camper Handbook: Housing Handbook
Guest Faculty and ArtistsCampers will be taught by some of the finest teachers and professional artists from across the state. Click here for more information about this summer’s Art Camp faculty.
A NOTE ABOUT SUPPLY LISTS: The supply list linked to each class are suggestions. You are not required to purchase everything on the list. These supplies can be purchased at an art supply store OR at craft stores, e.g. Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Ben Franklin, Walmart. Minimal supplies are actually needed for most classes and others are suggested to enhance the 'experimental' aspect of the class." Please call or send us an e-mail if you have questions 920-465-2775 or email@example.com.
LAB Fees: These fees are for supplies purchased by the university for a whole class to use. These fees are in addition to the camp fee.
*Commuter Campers Drop off/Pick up Policy: Parents are advised to drop off and pick up your child promptly. The camp begins at 8:30 a.m., with staff on site at 8:00 a.m. Pick up is at 4:00 p.m. with staff on site until 4:15 p.m. Failure to pick up your child on time will result in a supervisory charge of $15 per hour.
NOTE: Green Bay Transit operates to and from campus each day, with drop off locations at the Cofrin Library and the Studio Arts Building. The buses run :10 and :40 on the hour. Bus passes are $2 per day for students. For more information contact: http://www.greenbaymetro.org or call 920-448-3450.
Summer 2015 Class Choices: Students select ONE class.
Click below to find out more about each class choice:
- Abstract Exploration With Acrylics (Filled)
- Graffiti (This new class replaces the Ceramics class, which will not be offered this summer.) (Filled)
- Computer Animation (Filled)
- Drawing Selfies: Experimental Self Portraits (Filled)
- Explorations in Watercolor (Filled)
- Metals: The Fine Art of Jewelry and Small Sculpture (Closed)
- Photography in Black and White
- Slinging Ink: An Introduction to Screen Printing (Filled)