skip to content

UW-Green Bay Summer Camps

Summer Camp Job Application Forms

Camp Counselor:  Position Description This is a great opportunity and resume builder if you are planning to work with young people in your future. For UW-Green Bay students who need summer housing, a shared apartment will be provided from mid-June - mid-August as a home base; this is in addition to the dorm room you will be assigned to while supervising campers. Meals are also provided on weeks to which you are assigned.

To apply: Fill out the Camp Counselor Application Form and return to Jason Mathwig via e-mail at or mail or bring to the Cofrin Library, Room 206, UW-Green Bay, 2420 Nicolet Drive, Green Bay, WI, 54311.


Music Camp Assistants (Priority given to UW-Green Bay college students. Students working toward a Music Major or Minor do well in this position. For questions about this position, please contact Prof. Kevin Collins, Director of Bands,, 465-2635)