Fall Job & Internship Fair
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Phoenix Rooms, University Union
Why should YOU attend the Fair?
This event is for ALL students, freshmen through seniors, as
well as alumni!!
Juniors, Seniors, Graduate Students & Alumni:
- Build networks to expand your job search efforts
- Connect with employers about internship and full-time job opportunities
- Face-to-face interactions help you market yourself effectively to employers beyond a resume or
a web-based application
First & Second Year Students:
- Explore career options in various fields
- Build networks for future internships or job shadow experiences
- Learn more about the employers and organizations in attendance
Would you like to learn more about the organizations that will be attending the Fair? Log into PRO, click on "Career Events Calendar", and select "Fall Job & Internship Fair". Dress professionally and bring your resume!
Learn how to prepare for and make the most of the Job & Internship Fair! Check out our guide Get Noticed at the Job & Internship Fair and the CareerSpots videos below about career fair success, marketing yourself to employers and what to do AFTER the fair. Go to our CareerSpots
page to see all of the Job Search videos!
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT
Amerprise Auto & Home Insurance
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Hawkins, Ash, Baptie & Company, LLP
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation
Employers who are registered of
September 19, 2012 include:
(Note: An asterisk indicates
the employer will be conducting on-campus interviews)
- Advisors Management Group, Inc. *
- Aerotek, Inc.
- American Family Insurance
- Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance
- APAC Customer Services, Inc.
- Applied Behavior Analysts, LLC
- Arthritis Foundation, N.E. District
- AXA Advisors
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP *
- Becker Professional Education
- Bellin Health System
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. *
- Catholic Financial Life
- Citizens Community Federal
- College Pro
- Comfort Keepers
- Cumulus Broadcasting, Inc.
- Dental City
- Dental Health Products, Inc.
- Fastenal Company
- FedEx Ground
- Freedom House
- Great West Retirement Services
- Greater Green Bay YMCA
- Green Bay Gamblers
- Green Bay Packaging
- Hawkins, Ash, Baptie & Company, LLP
- Ho-Chunk Nation
- Imperial Supplies LLC
- Innovative Services, Inc.
- Integrys Energy Group *
- Kohl's Department Stores*
- LaForce, Inc.
- Marine Credit Union
- Mary Kay
- Mattress Firm
- National Railroad Museum
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
- Nsight / Cellcom
- Oshkosh Corporation
- Paper Transport, Inc.
- Paragon Community Services
- Pioneer Metal Finishing
- Prudential Insurance Company of America
- Schenck SC *
- Schneider National
- Schreiber Foods, Inc.
- SECURA Insurance Companies
- ShopKo Stores, Inc.
- State of Wisconsin Department of Corrections
- The Avenue 91.1 WOVM
- The Sherwin Williams Company
- U.S. Navy
- UnitedHealth Group
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation
- WFRV & WJMN Television Station, Inc.
- WG & R Furniture Co.
- Wipfli *
- Wisconsin Early Autism Project (WEAP)
- Wisconsin Legislative Audit Bureau *
- Wisconsin State Government
Log into PRO to view employer profiles, types of positions for which these organizations are recruiting and more!
Go to our CareerSpots page to see all of the videos!