Fall Job & Internship Fair
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Phoenix Rooms, University Union
Why should YOU attend the Fair?
This event is for ALL students, freshmen through seniors, as
well as alumni!!
Juniors, Seniors, Graduate Students & Alumni:
- Build networks to expand your job search efforts
- Connect with employers about internship and full-time job opportunities
- Face-to-face interactions help you market yourself effectively to employers beyond a resume or
a web-based application
First & Second Year Students:
- Explore career options in various fields
- Build networks for future internships or job shadow experiences
- Learn more about the employers and organizations in attendance
Would you like to learn more about the organizations that will be attending the Fair? Log into PRO, click on "Career Events Calendar", and select "Spring Job & Internship Fair". Dress professionally and bring your resume!
Learn how to prepare for and make the most of the Job & Internship Fair! Check out our guide Get Noticed at the Job & Internship Fair and the CareerSpots videos below about career fair success, marketing yourself to employers and what to do AFTER the fair. Go to our CareerSpots
page to see all of the Job Search videos!
|THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT
ACUITY • BAKER TILLY •
Registered Employers as of 9/16/2013
(Note: An asterisk indicates
the employer will be conducting on-campus interviews)
- AAA Wisconsin
- Accent Business Solutions, Inc.
- Advisors Management Group, Inc. *
- America's Service Line, LLC
- Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance
- Arthritis Foundation, Northeast Council
- Associated Bank
- Auto-Owners Insurance Company
- Avis Rent A Car
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP *
- Bellin Health System
- Boys & Girls Club of Green Bay
- Breakthrough Fuel LLC
- Catholic Financial Life
- College Pro
- Cumulus Broadcasting, Inc.
- Delaware North Companies - DNC Sport Service
- Dental City
- Fastenal Company
- Festival Foods and The Marq
- First Bank Financial Centre
- Gannett Co, Inc.
- Great West Financial
- Greater Green Bay YMCA
- Green Bay Pallet
- Hawkins Ash CPA's, LLP
- Imperial Supplies
- Innovative Services, Inc.
- Integrys Energy Group *
- Japan Exchange and Teaching Program - JET Program
- Kohl's Department Stores *
- Lund Van Dyke, Inc. Autism & Behavioral
- MEGTEC Systems
- National Railroad Museum
- NEW Curative Rehabilitation, Inc.
- Northwestern Mutual
- Nsight / Cellcom
- Optima Machinery Corporation
- Oshkosh Corporation
- Paper Transport, Inc.
- Peace Corps
- Penske Truck Leasing
- PepsiCo (Frito-Lay)
- Prudential Insurance Company of America
- Schenck SC *
- Schneider National, Inc. *
- Schreiber Foods, Inc.
- SECURA Insurance Companies
- ShopKo Stores, Inc.
- Target Stores *
- The Avenue 91.1 WOVM-FM
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Thrivent Financial
- U.S. Army
- United States Marine Corps Officer Programs
- UW-Green Bay Human Resources
- VF Outdoor
- (The) Volunteer Center of Brown County
- Walmart Logistics
- Wells Fargo
- West (formerly West Business Solutions)
- WG&R Furniture
- WIpfli CPAs & Consultants *
- Wisconsin Legislative Audit Bureau *
- Wisconsin State Government
Log into PRO to view employer profiles, types of positions for which these organizations are recruiting and more!
As of September 3, you will be able to forward resumes
to employers of interest to you!
Go to our CareerSpots page to see all of the videos!