Spring Job & Internship Fair
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Phoenix Rooms, University Union
Why should YOU attend the Fair?
This event is for ALL students, freshmen through seniors, as
well as alumni!!
Juniors, Seniors, Graduate Students & Alumni:
- Build networks to expand your job search efforts
- Connect with employers about internship and full-time job opportunities
- Face-to-face interactions help you market yourself effectively to employers beyond a resume or
a web-based application
First & Second Year Students:
- Explore career options in various fields
- Build networks for future internships or job shadow experiences
- Learn more about the employers and organizations in attendance
Would you like to learn more about the organizations that will be attending the Fair? Log into PRO, click on "Career Events Calendar", and select "Spring Job & Internship Fair". Dress professionally and bring your resume!
Learn how to prepare for and make the most of the Job & Internship Fair! Check out our guide Get Noticed at the Job & Internship Fair and the CareerSpots videos below about career fair success, marketing yourself to employers and what to do AFTER the fair. Go to our CareerSpots
page to see all of the Job Search videos!
Registered Employers as of 2/25/2013
(Note: An asterisk indicates
the employer will be conducting on-campus interviews)
- Aerotek, Inc.
- American Family Insurance
- AmeriCorps * VISTA - Wisconsin Campus Compact
- Applied Behavior Analysts, LLC
- Arthritis Foundation, N.E. District
- Auto-Owners Insurance Company
- Avis Rent A Car
- Bay Area Medical Center
- Beyond Abilities, LLC
- Boys & Girls Club of Green Bay
- Citizens Community Federal
- City of Appleton Police Department
- Cottingham & Butler
- Cumulus Broadcasting, Inc.
- Dairy Grazing Apprenticeship of GrassWorks, Inc.
- Dane County Sheriff's Office
- Dental City
- Dental Health Products, Inc.
- Easter Seals Wisconsin
- Family Services
- Fastenal Company
- Festival Foods
- Fox Converting
- Gannett Co., Inc.
- Girl Scouts of Manitou Council
- Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great Lakes
- Glacierland Resource Conservation & Development,
- Greater Green Bay YMCA
- Green Bay Country Club
- Green Bay Packaging, Inc.
- Heritage Hill State Park
- Hospice Advantage
- Innovative Services, Inc.
- Integrys Energy Group *
- J.J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
- Kohl's Department Stores *
- Kwik Trip, Inc.
- LaForce, Inc.
- Landmark Resort
- ManorCare Health Services
- Modern Woodmen of America/MWA Financial
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
- Paper Transport, Inc.
- PepsiCo (Frito-Lay)
- Prudential Insurance Company of America
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Schenck SC
- Schneider National
- Schreiber Foods, Inc.
- ShopKo Stores *
- Skyline Technologies
- Target Stores *
- The Avenue 91.1
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- U.S. Army Healthcare Recruiting
- U.S. Navy
- UW-Green Bay Human Resources
- UnitedHealth Group
- Verizon Wireless
- Wisconsin Badger Camp
- Wisconsin Department of Corrections
- Wisconsin Early Autism Project (WEAP)
Log into PRO to view employer profiles, types of positions for which these organizations are recruiting and more!
Go to our CareerSpots page to see all of the videos!