Fall Job & Internship Fair
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Phoenix Rooms, University Union
Coordinated by Career Services
CPAs, LLP & Schneider
Students and Alumni - Why should YOU attend the Fair?
Juniors, Seniors, Graduate Students & Alumni:
- Build networks to expand your job search efforts
- Connect with employers about internship and full-time job opportunities
- Face-to-face interactions help you market yourself effectively to employers beyond a resume or
a web-based application
First & Second Year Students:
- Explore career options in various fields
- Build networks for future internships or job shadow experiences
- Learn more about the employers and organizations in attendance
Would you like to learn more about the organizations that will be attending the Fair? Log into PRO, click on "Career Events Calendar", and select "Fall Job & Internship Fair". Dress professionally and bring your resume!
Learn how to prepare for and make the most of the Job & Internship Fair! Check out our guide Get Noticed at the Job & Internship Fair and the CareerSpots videos below about career fair success, marketing yourself to employers and what to do AFTER the fair.
- Advisors Management Group, Inc. *
- Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance
- Associated Bank
- Auto-Owners Insurance Co
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP *
- Becker Professional Education
- Blain's Farm & Fleet
- Cerebral Palsy Inc.
- College Pro
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors
- Corporate Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Cumulus Broadcasting
- Dental City
- Dental Health Products, Inc.
- Fastenal Company
- Fort Howard Memorial Park
- Great West Financial
- Hawkins Ash CPAs, LLP
- Imperial Supplies LLC
- Integrys Energy Group *
- Japan Exchange and Teaching Program - JET Program
- JBS (formerly Packerland Packing)
- KerberRose SC
- LaForce, Inc.
- Lund Van Dyke, LLC
- Marine Credit Union *
- Marinette Marine Corporation
- Military Avenue Business Association
- National Railroad Museum
- NEWCAP, Inc.
- NISC (National Information Solutions Cooperative)
- Northwestern Mutual
- On Broadway, Inc.
- Orion Energy Systems
- Paper Transport, Inc.
- Penske Truck Leasing
- Prudential Insurance Company of America
- Roundy's Supermarkets Inc.
- Salm Partners, LLC
- Schenck SC *
- Schneider *
- Schreiber Foods, Inc.
- School Specialty
- SECURA Insurance Companies
- Sentry Insurance
- ShopKo Stores, Inc.
- Target *
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Thrivent Financial
- Tomorrow's Children Inc.
- U.S. Army
- Unifirst Corporation
- UnitedHealth Group
- USDA- WI Farm Service Agency
- Verizon Wireless
- Volunteer Center of Brown County, The
- WG&R Furniture
- Wipfli LLP CPAs & Consultants *
- Wisconsin Early Autism Project (WEAP)
- Wisconsin Legislative Audit Bureau *
- WOW Logistics
- YMCA - Greater Green Bay
Log into PRO to view employer profiles, types of positions for which these organizations are recruiting and more!
As of September 2, you will be able to forward resumes
to employers of interest to you!
|Below is a sampling of videos to help
you make the most of your job fair experience. Check out
CareerSpots to view the entire video collection!