What is PRO?
Phoenix Recruitment On-Line (PRO) allows students and alumni the opportunity to connect with employers & organizations for post graduate jobs, internships, and on-campus & off campus student employment opportunities. PRO enables students to easily register personal and academic information, upload resumes and cover letters, search for all types of jobs & internships, search for employers and organizations that hire college graduates and current college students, and select interview times -- all from a single software application.
How do I access PRO?
After going to the log-in page you will need to enter your username and a password.
If you experience difficulty accessing the system or have additional questions, please contact Career Services at (920) 465-2163 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Your username is your 9-digit UW-Green Bay Campus I.D. Number preceded by "uwgb_"
- Your initial password is your two-digit birth month, date, and year, including slashes.
Initial Password: 11/04/92
Are you seeking an on-campus or work-study position?
On-campus and work-study positions are listed in PRO. If you have questions, refer to the Student Employment website or call (920) 465-2556.
Resources to Assist You:
Features of the PRO System:
- More direct searching for jobs and internships is available.
- Resumes uploaded into PRO can be edited on-line in MS Word without having to upload a new resume.
- Students can retrieve an MS Word copy of their resumes if original documents are lost/damaged/corrupted.
- Inclusion in Resume Books is determined by information completed in MY PROFILE. Students do not need to manually publish resume in on-line resume books.
- In order for Employers to view a resume on-line, students need to simply answer “yes” to Employer Can See Resume?
- Directory of past internships has been created to allow for cleaner review of current opportunities.