Assessment as a Tool for Change
Faculty Development Conference 2014
Deadline: October 25th, 2013
You are invited to submit a proposal to the 18th Annual Faculty Development Conference on the UW-Green Bay campus. The theme of the 2014 conference is "Assessment as a Tool for Change." If you are interested in presenting at the conference, please return this form to the UW-Green Bay Center for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning (email@example.com or fax to 920-465-2430) no later than Oct. 25, 2013.
Presentations will be selected based on the strength of the abstract, the relationship to the conference theme, and the need to provide a variety of topics. Presenters will be notified by December 1st, 2013.
- Creating Student Learning Outcomes
- Assessing Student Learning Outcomes
- Accountability in Teaching and Learning
- Institutional Accountability
- Designing Program Assessment Plans
- Indirect and Direct Assessment
- Making Assessment Meaningful
- Goal-orientated Assessment
- Prior Learning Assessment