"I would recommend this program to all high school students that are thinking about furthering their education. It got me ahead of most other college freshman."
The College Credit in High School concurrent enrollment program at UW-Green Bay offers college credit courses within high schools and provides opportunities for academically qualified high school students to engage in college-level learning experiences. Taught by qualified and approved high school faculty, students pursue rigorous advanced subjects and earn college credit upon successful completion.
The College Credit in High School program demonstrates UW-Green Bay's commitment to maintaining access and affordability in higher education and advancing the Wisconsin Idea through collaborative efforts with K-12 schools.
- Get a head start on your college career with introductory courses that have a high degree of transferability to other colleges and universities
- Save money by only paying half of the per credit on-campus fee
- Accelerate the completion of a college degree
- Experience college rigor while in high school and develop skills for college success
- Explore new areas of interest
- After successfully completing CCIHS courses and graduating from high school, you may be able to register for courses earlier than your peers due to your earned credits. This could help you get the courses you need when you need them. These earned credits may also allow you to have more academic flexibility to study abroad, pursue additional academic subjects, or graduate early.
Find Out More
Contact the College Credit in High School Coordinator
(920) 465-2716 or (800) 621-2313