Thomas K. Harden
News & Notes
UW-Green Bay Chancellor Thomas K. Harden recently shared a guest column on strategic planning, written for the readership of the regional business publication, The Business News. Harden also references the Balanced Scorecard tool in use at UW-Green Bay. For text of the full essay, click here.
The UW-Green Bay community welcomed a five-person delegation from the Universidad Nacional de Tumbes in Tumbes, Peru, with a reception April 16 at the Weidner Center. Tumbes funded the two-week stay in hopes of gaining insight on higher education, K-12 and this region’s relative success in addressing water-quality issues. The visit also represents a deepening of ties with Tumbes since a 2009 partnership agreement. For a photo gallery and more details, click here.
Recent Campus News
- UW-Green Bay earns bid to college theatre ‘playoffs’
December 10, 2013
- Spanish, English graduate Reisenauer is Outstanding Student, class speaker
December 5, 2013
- UW-Green Bay announces names of mid-year graduates
December 4, 2013
- Strategic Planning
- ‘Inside’ campus news site
- Athletics News
- Arts & Performances
- Official Emergency Information