skip to content


Testing out of Intro Chemistry

Students that wish to test out of CHEM 211/213 and/or CHEM 212/214 should arrange to take the appropriate College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) exam. Students earning a score of 50 or higher on the CLEP exam will receive credit for the corresponding course.

For more information about CLEP tests, use the following link: