The following computer workshops are offered by CIT periodically or as needed. Click the workshop title for a description of topics covered. If you are interested in a particular workshop that is not currently scheduled, contact the following individuals.
- D2L, Part One
- D2L, Part Two
- D2L Introduction - two hour demo
- D2L: Introductory Workshop
- Quality Matters – D2L
- D2L: Gradebook introduction
- D2L: an introduction and refresher
- D2L: using D2L rather than paper
- D2L: Best Practices
- D2L - Time Savers
- D2L - New features and refresher
- GBShare - Advanced Features
- GBShare - Introduction to Web Collaboration
- GBShare 7 - New Interface and New Features
- GBShare - Best Practices
- Visio - Org Charts, Diagrams, Calendars
- GBShare - Students working on Group Projects
- Windows 7 - New features.
- Wanna use - CLICKERS - next semester?
- Wanna use - LECTURE CAPTURE - next semester?
- iPad's and Tablets
- Collaborate Web Conferencing
- iPad upgrade to iOS 5
- Pages - Word Processing on the iPad
- Prezi - Web-based Presentations
- Numbers - Spreadsheets on the iPad
- Keynote - Presentations on the iPad
- Test Class
- Brown Bag session with Pat Theyerl