“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the [one] who'll decide where to go.” - Dr. Seuss
Apply for Graduation
The application for graduation is located within the Student Information System. Please go there to complete your application.
When you graduate, your shoes can join others in the Shoe Tree on campus.
- 11/9: Ceremony tickets and honor cords distribution begins at the Graduation Resource Fair in the Phoenix Rooms from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3:00-5:30 p.m. and in the Provost Office, CL 835 beginning the following day
- 11/9: In-store & online cap and gown purchases begin at the Phoenix Bookstore
- 11/9: Graduation Resource Fair, 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. and 3:00-5:30 p.m., University Union Phoenix Rooms & The Phoenix Bookstore
- 11/18: Deadline for name to appear in ceremony program booklet (graduation application must be completed)
- 12/2: Last date to purchase cap and gown with size guaranteed; purchases after that date through 12/16 are "as available"
- 12/9: Final ceremony signup and ticket pickup deadline at NOON
- 12/13-14: Extra ceremony tickets distributed (pre-registered requests only), Provost Office, CL 835
- 12/17: Commencement ceremony, 11:30 a.m., Weidner Center
- FOR LIVE STREAMING OF THE CEREMONY CLICK HERE ON COMMENCEMENT DAY
To view the streamed video of the Fall 2015 ceremony, click here. For the Spring 2016 ceremony, click here. To purchase a professionally recorded DVD of either ceremony, please contact Academic Technology Services at (920) 465-2416 or ATS@uwgb.edu.