The Office of Student Life has planned a series of events for seniors called “Senior Celebration”. The events have been designed around the celebration of your achievements as graduates of the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay.
One event you won't want to miss is the Grad Fair for all Fall/Winter graduates on Wednesday, November 4, 2015 from 3:00-5:30 p.m. in the University Union Phoenix Rooms. The Spring/Summer 2016 Fair date is April 4 and will be held at the same time and place. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Purchase Commencement caps and gowns
- Order announcements, diploma frames, class rings, and more
- Have your senior photo taken
- Sign up for the ceremony and get your guest tickets
- Learn how to stay connected with UWGB after graduation
- Talk with vendors about establishing credit, auto loans, student loan consolidation, and much more!
For more information and registration for senior events, please contact the Office of Student Life, (920) 465-2720, or visit their website at: http://www.uwgb.edu/student-life/events/schedule.asp.
**Please note that registration for these events does NOT register you for the Commencement ceremony. You must register through SIS if you plan to participate in the ceremony.