What is the nature of creativity? How can we foster creativity and innovative thinking in our students? What are we doing to cultivate the next generation of "visionaries"?
The Common Theme is a yearlong program to engage the campus and community in the ideals of a liberal arts education and the UW-Green Bay interdisciplinary mission. It is designed to encourage faculty, staff, students, and community members to focus on a general theme from multiple perspectives and have a shared experience with open discussion and critical thinking.Learn More »
We will spend the 2012-2013 academic year examining creativity, innovation and vision through the lens of questions such as:
- What is the nature of creativity?
- How can we as an institution foster creativity and innovative thinking in our students?
- What are we doing to cultivate the next generation of "visionaries"?
- How can we better cultivate organizational cultures that support creativity, innovation, collaboration and interdisciplinary connections?
News stories in Inside
- ‘Food Chains’ documentary screening, April 12
April 10, 2017
- Common Theme documentaries play Wednesday at Christie Theatre
March 23, 2017
- Campus Common Theme for 2016-2017 announced
September 16, 2016
- Spring into Gardening Event this weekend
May 18, 2016
- iPat film series returns on Monday, March 7
March 3, 2016