Students who are considering a Communication major are strongly encouraged to arrange an advising appointment to discuss the program, the admissions process, and support courses they need to be taking. Contact Dr. Phil Clampitt at (920) 465-2324 or email@example.com for an appointment.
All students in the program are assigned an advisor, and the program makes every effort to assign the student to the same advisor throughout his or her Communication career.
Advisors also help students with planning their professional goals after graduation and assist students when they encounter challenges in completing their course or field work.
Please contact one of the following faculty members for help with advising questions:
- General Questions: Dr. Phil Clampitt
- Conflict Resolution: Dr. Adolfo Garcia
- Journalism: Dr. Phil Clampitt
- Mass Media: Danielle Bina
- Organizational Communication: Dr. Phil Clampitt
- Public Relations: Dr. Phil Clampitt or Danielle Bina
For more general advising questions please contact Academic Advising.