Family Planning Services Program
Many WI residents both women and men age 15 and over qualify for no cost reproductive healthcare.
Family Planning Services program includes such things as:
- Birth Control Supplies: including Nuva Ring, Depo Prevera, Ortho Evra Patch, Birth Control Pills, Plan B and condoms
- Annual Well Woman Exams
- Pregnancy Testing
- Emergency Contraception: Up to 120 hours after unprotected intercourse or an “in advance” supply for future use
- Female Screening and Treatment: Bladder infections, vaginal infections, sexually transmitted infections
- Male Screening and Treatment: Sexually transmitted infections
- Male and Female HIV Counseling and Testing: ALL services are confidential
Majority of student applicants meet the income criteria Income guidelines are based solely on your income (not your parents)
All Services are confidential no matter what your age!
To find out if you qualify, contact UWGB Counseling and Health Center , SS 1400, 465-2380, Monday-Friday, 8:00AM – 4:30PM
You may also obtain services at:
1381 W. Mason St.
Green Bay, WI 54303