ECP - Morning After Pill
Some people call Emergency Contraceptive Pills (ECP) "Morning After Pills" or the brand name Plan B. You can start the pills right away or up to three or five days after you have had unprotected sex - that is, sex during which you did not use birth control or your birth control may have failed.
Options to Obtain Plan B
- Contact the Counseling and Health Center at (920) 465-2380 to make an appointment with a nurse.
- The cost for a single dose of Plan B is $20. You may purchase Plan B before the emergency arises or as needed.
- Visit any local Pharmacy
- No prescription needed. You may need to ask for it at the Pharmacy counter.
- Approximate cost $40-$50.
Other Local Resources for ECP's
- Planned Parenthood, (920) 432-0031
- Aurora Medical Group (920) 288-8400
- NEWCAP Family Planning (920) 430-1350
- Planned Parenthood, (920) 684-1332
- Planned Parenthood, Central (920) 731-6304
- Planned Parenthood, North (920) 731-9534
Emergency Contraception Website
Visit http://ec.princeton.edu or call the 24 hour hotline 1-888-668-2528 for more information.