Under the direction of our Medical Director, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and potentially your Primary Care Provider or Health Care Specialist, our staff can collect the appropriate samples for a variety of lab tests including but not limited to:
- Rapid strep (throat)
- Urinalysis - dipstick
- Cholesterol or lipid panel
- Pap Smear (Cervical Cancer Screening)
- HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)/Syphilis
- HSV (Herpes Simplex Virus)/Culture or Blood Testing
- Varicella Titer
- Rubella Titer
- Rubeola Titer
- Mumps Titer
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Plus many more…
Lab testing does require a small fee, see our Fee Schedule. Fees are subject to change. Some tests can be done without a doctor appointment.
Call 920-465-2380 to schedule an appointment with a Registered Nurse to discuss your individual needs.